- Dr Clair Carpenter – BSc, MBBS, MRCP, DFFP, MRCG – Senior Partner
Qualified at Royal Free Hospital, London in 1995. General Practice training in Colchester. Joined Mill Road Surgery in 2000. Medical interests include general medicine, diabetes and women’s health.
- Dr Hein Leonhardt – MBChB – Partner
Qualified in Pretoria, South Africa in 1995. General Practice training in Chelmsford. Joined Mill Road in November 2006. Medical interests include minor surgery, musculoskeletal disease and dermatology.
- Dr Nirmalan de Silva – MBBS – Partner
Qualified at London Hospital Medical College in 1996. General Practice training in Colchester. Joined Mill Road Surgery in August 2010. Interested in all aspects of general practice.
- Dr Rachael Morant – BSc, MBBS, DRCOG, DFFP, MRCGP – Partner
Qualified at Imperial College London in 1999. General Practice training in Ipswich. Joined Mill Road Surgery September 2011. Medical Interests general medicine and women’s health.
- Dr Sumitha Senthilnathan – MBBS, MRCGP, DRCOG, DFSRH – Partner
Qualified at Rajah Muthiah Medical College, India in 2003 . Completed general practice training in Colchester in 2012 and joined Mill Road surgery in August 2013. Enjoys all aspects of general practice, special interests include women’s and child health and musculoskeletal disease.
- Dr Vasandhara Thoroughgood – MBBS, DCH, DRCOG, MRCGP, DFSRH – Salaried GP
Qualified from University College London in 2007. Completed General Practice training on the Colchester scheme in 2013. Joined Mill Road Surgery in December 2013. Medical interests include Women’s and Child Health.
- Dr Pooja Chopra – MBBS, MRCGP, DRCOG, DFSRH – Partner
Qualified from India in 2003, General Practice Training in Conventry, Warwickshire followed by 11 years work as a GP in midlands before family relocation to Colchester in 2019. Medical interests include Family Planning, Womens Health, GP Training and Education.
- Dr Victoria Okeke – BSc, MBBS, MRCGP – Salaried GP
Medical school training at the University of Heidelberg Germany, General Practice training in Colchester, recently joined the Mill Road Surgery. Interested in every aspect of human life.
- Dr Poonam Rai, Registrar
- Dr Waala Aly, Registrar